Getting a “revolutionary good-looking” new website without a strategy is risky
If you are here, you are probably in need of a redesign for your website. We understand this. But the truth most the Web-Designers will not tell you is redesigning a website without an analyzing process of your old website is very risky.
Website Redesign is not only about getting a new fresh look. It’s about understanding your online audience, how they are comfortable with your current website, and most important, considering risk mitigation. And this process implies testing, analyzing the results, and step-by-step implementation. Then, a website redesign asks to have the ability to measure and interpret the data, look at the current traffic flow and identify what is working and what isn’t. That’s why only informed changes ensure that the new website will not hurt rather than help. To achieve this, you’ll need more complex skills than a Website Designer has because this whole process requires more than that. That’s why you would need collaboration with an agency like us.
How we are redesigning a website:
- We’re analyzing your current website’s online performance. We want to understand what’s working on your website and identify what isn’t;
- We want to know what goals you wish to achieve and why you want to redesign your website;
- Check your website for content that works on search engines for maximum organic reach;
- We are looking to define what audience your old website is reaching online and identify why there are areas in which you may not be connected with your target audience. We examine multiple different factors such as Website Performance Metrics: Overall traffic, Traffic flow, Average time on site, Keywords rankings, Website’s SEO, and more technical parameters;
- Check your website usability to improve user experience; we analyze the current design and UX and identify technical problems.
WE COVER ALL:
Improve brand perception
Refresh content strategy
Optimize user experience
Improve website performance
More control over your content
Adapt to new technology